Why should an SCT Inst Scheme-adhering PSP join or make itself reachable via RT1?
Because RT1 is:
- offering pan-European reach
- designed based on the needs of account servicing payment service providers- (AS-PSPs) across Europe and tuned to their requirements
- quickly evolving in line with user needs through frequent system iterations (RT1 has been live since November 2017)
- equipped with rich functionality meeting SCT Inst Scheme requirements and providing the flexibility to exceed them via closed user groups
- providing participants with a single interface for transactions settling in RT1 or in TIPS
- offering different options to participants wishing to rely on other participants or on technical service providers to support them with connectivity or liquidity services